Upcoming Tata Buzzard SUV spotted in Nagpur, India - Global launch expected soon
Tata Buzzard, the seven-seater sibling of the Tata Harrier has been spotted in Nagpur, India. The test mule was camouflaged and did not reveal any styling bits. Although, from the global unveiling at this year's Geneva Motor show we know that the Buzzard is proportionally larger than the Harrier and will offer a third row to haul two more passengers.
The Buzzard SUV has a similar fascia to the Harrier, however, the styling bits are premium as this is expected to be the flagship model. The Buzzard is based on a similar platform as the Harrier which has been borrowed from the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
The engine is expected to be the same Fiat sourced 2.0-litre diesel mill that could have power and torque figures at par with the Jeep Compass, or more. An automatic transmission could be on offer, however, only time will tell if Tata will equip the Buzzard with an AWD all-wheel-drive.
The Buzzard will rival directly to Mahindra's flagship, the Alturas G4, Hyundai Tuscon and the Isuzu MU-X and could be priced between Rs 18-23 lakh ex-showroom.
Image credits - Ashutosh Soni
Starts Rs 33.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?