Upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback spotted ahead of soon expected launch
The Tata Altroz, that was showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, has been spotted on test one more time on the outskirts of Pune. This hints that the B+ segment hatchback will be launched soon in India. The Altroz rivals the Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Volkswagen Polo. The company has also teased the hatchback on the company's official website.
The Altroz is based on Tata's ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) modular architecture and is expected to spawn other body styles in the years to come. The feature list could include a keyless entry, climate control, touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted controls and rear AC vents. The exterior could see projector headlamps - all-LED tail lamps. Also, higher variants could see 16-inch alloy wheels on offer.
The engines on offer could be petrol and diesel, however, we speculate an addition of a plug-in hybrid as well. The engines will come mated to a manual transmission. Also, an optional automatic transmission could be on offer.
Expect the prices to be between Rs 5.5 lakh and 8.5 lakh ex-showroom, pan-India.
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained