Upcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155 images leaked ahead of its India launch
The images of the upcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155 street naked motorcycle have been surfacing the internet. This hints at a launch of the updated Suzuki Gixxer 155. The images give out that the new Gixxer 155 will have a redesigned all-LED headlamp unit.
The styling has been updated on the fuel tank, panels and cowls as well. The lines are sharper and more pronounced. The seats are a split unit as opposed to the single seat of the current model. The instrument cluster will be the same unit as its fully faired sibling.
The platform is expected to receive minor tweaks and the engine could be BSVI ready. The bike will continue to be powered by the same fuel-injected 155cc oil-cooled engine producing 14.5PS and 14Nm of torque as the Suzuki Gixxer SF.
Picture of the current motorcycle for reference
The cycle parts will be the same as the current parts. The telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the back will be carried forward. The bike will get disc brakes on both ends with ABS (anti-lock braking system).
Post its expected launch by August, the Suzuki Gixxer 155 will rival the likes of Yamaha FZ V3, Honda CB Hornet 160R and the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar 150. The price of the new bike is expected to be hiked by Rs 5,000 over the current pricing of Rs 90,600.
Image source - Rushlane
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh