Upcoming Mahindra TUV300 SUV facelift spotted undisguised
Spy images have surfaced of the upcoming Mahindra TUV300 compact SUV. This is the second major update to the car and the first one that brings notable visual changes. The updated TUV300 is expected to launch in India sometime next month.
The most noticeable change on the TUV300 is the new gloss-black grille with its chrome accents. The headlamps also get a smoked effect now and the bumpers too get gloss-black touches. The tailamps also get new details and have a clear-lens look. The gloss black accents from the front are also carried over to the rear bumper. The spare wheel cover is a new semi-exposed unit nad the alloy wheels seem slightly altered as well.
The interiors are expected to come with some new goodies as well. This will most likely be a new touchscreen infotainment system, among other things.
Mechanically the TUV 300 Plus is expected to remain unchanged. It should continue to be powered by the 1.5-litre mHawk 100 diesel motor which puts out 100PS and 240 Nm. This engine can be mated to a five-speed manual or AMT.
The TUV300 is spacious, cost-effective and comes with a refined motor. If the facelift manages to improve refinement and dynamics, this car could attract buyers of other more car-like small SUVs.
Image source: Rushlane
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor