Upcoming Hyundai Aura sedan engine options unveiled
Hyundai Aura is the name of the upcoming sedan from the Korean manufacturer which we believe is a Hyundai Grand i10 Nios based compact sedan. Earlier this month, Hyundai revealed the name of the upcoming sedan, and this time around the manufacturer has unveiled its drivetrain options. The Hyundai Aura will be offered with three different BSVI engines along with with a choice of a five-speed manual gearbox and a five-speed AMT (Automatic).
Out of the three, two are petrol engines. 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which is expected to have the same tune as the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. 83PS and 116Nm of torque. The engine will be available with a choice of an optional automatic.
The 1.0-litre turbocharged engine on offer is the same mill we've experienced in the Venue, however, the power is expected to be detuned. This engine will be offered a five-speed manual gearbox only.
For buyers opting the diesel variant will get the 1.2-litre three-cylinder engine with a choice of an optional automatic gearbox. The Hyundai Aura will be equipped with an advanced NOx trap catalyst and PM filters to minimize environmental pollution.
Hyundai Aura Launched In India
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests