Upcoming 2022 MG Hector teased with 14-inch touchscreen
The first teaser photograph of the new MG Hector has been made public by MG Motor India. The company has announced a sizable 14-inch portrait-style touchscreen infotainment system for the updated SUV in a single teaser image.
One of the alterations made to the Hector is the redesigned touchscreen, which is vertically oriented. A new dashboard and digital instrument panel are also anticipated for the SUV. The upgraded model will have a redesigned front fascia with a bigger grille on the exterior.
The installation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems will be another significant development (ADAS). The Savvy trim with the highest specification is likely to include this safety feature.
We expect the new MG Hector to debut by towards the climax of 2022. It's doubtful that the SUV will get any mechanical improvements. The 2.0-litre diesel, 1.5-liter turbo-petrol, and 1.5-liter mild hybrid engines will remain in use.
With features like adaptive cruise control, high-beam assist, blind-spot monitoring, front collision warning, lane-keep assist, automated emergency braking, etc. the MG Astor is now the most affordable MG car in India with ADAS.
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.78 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?