Upcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
Honda has let out a teaser for the new fourth-generation Honda Jazz, ahead of its global debut at the 2019 Tokyo Motor Show. The teaser shows the new hatchback's profile, where the slightly more flowing roof-line is visible, among the other design details that we have already gauged from previous spy pictures.
The new Jazz seems to have a stubbier, more upright face, with the wide, slim headlamps of the earlier car now replaced by more rounded units. The car has grown in size and taken on a more rounded appearance. This is apparent in the face with its protruding bumper, the larger two-part grille and the larger, squarish tail-lamps. There's also the cab-forward look of the earlier car and a unique A-pillar angled into the windscreen. The roofline now sloes down and ends up a slightly more substantial rear end, helped by the wider, two-part tail-lamps. A photo of the interior shows that there's been a full revamp here too, with a new steering-wheel, deep-set instruments and an angled-forward infotainment screen.
While numerous turbo-petrol and electrified powertrain options will be available globally, we expect the Jazz to carry on with the improved versions of its current set of 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine here when it launches sometime next year.
Spy Image source: Carscoops
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon