Unveiled Volvo V40 Cross Country
Volvo has revealed details of the V40 Cross Country. Basically a hopped-up version of the V40 with all-wheel drive, the Cross Country aims to give the hatch an added convenience of 4WD. Five engines are on offer, two petrol and three diesel. AWD, though, is standard only on the T5-powered cars. There are three transmission options on offer â" all 6-speed manual, automatic and dual-clutch.
Volvo have increased the ground clearance, added new wheels, revised the front and rear bumpers and provided roof rails for the V40 Cross Country. Details on the car's launch are still sketchy.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh