Unveiled Renault Captur production SUV
Renault has unveiled in what can be called as the production ready version of the hugely popular Captur Concept. This new crossover though retaining the silhouette, does away with the big fenders and mad scissor doors of the Captur concept.
The Captur is based on Renault's Clio hatchback and will be offered with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. It is expected that the entire powertrain range from the Clio will do duty under the hoods of the Captur. That means .9 and 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engines mated to 6-speed dual clutch gearboxes.
Renault will unveil this crossover at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show in March. Is it for India? Seeing the runaway success that the Duster has been, Renault India should definitely bring it down here.
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works