Unveiled - Peugeot Metropolis 400
Since the change license rules in Europe and the arrival of congestion charges, smaller motorcycles and scooters have had a great time. Peugeot intends to take on the successful Piaggio MP3 with this, the Metropolis 400. Peugeot is expected to rollout comprehensive updates to all of its scooters going forward. The Metropolis claims to be lighter than all its peers, has tyre pressure sensors, keyless ignition, electric parking brake, linked braking and newly built 400cc engine.
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works