Unveiled 2014 Subaru Forester
Two images and some details is what Subaru has released about its 2014 Forester ahead of its LA Auto Show debut. Featuring a refreshed styling package which includes losing its famous hood scoop on the turbocharged trim are some of the highlights of the new Forester. The rear seat passengers will have increased leg room and the cargo area has also been revised to hold additional baggage.
A choice of two engines will be offered with the Forester â" a 2.5-litre 4-cylinder NA boxer which produces 170PS and the 2.0-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder direction injection unit which makes 250PS of power. Transmission duties will be handled by a 6-speed manual transmission or the Lineartronic CVT. Subaru claims to have increased fuel efficiency across the range, however, no official figures to that effect have been released. An all-new suspension which accords the Forester with higher ground clearance is also part of the standard fare.
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works