Unveiled 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design
Volvo's V40 was recently adjudged the safest car by Euro NCAP and now the company is bringing in this â" the V40 R-Design. A regular V40 with a firmer suspension, lowered ground clearance and aggressive styling kit defines the 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design. An exclusive Rebel Blue colour makes the overall package all the more alluring. Volvo though haven't boosted the power of the V40 R-Design and it still comes with the regular 115PS diesel and 254PS petrol engines. Volvo's racing wing, Polestar Black R has tuned the suspension with stiffened shock absorbers, sways and springs. The overall chassis has been lowered by a good 10mm with the help of the Sport package.
A blue R-design logo, embossed seats, black headliner, aluminium dash inlays and a gauge cluster with blue background define the interiors of the 2013 Volvo V40 R-Design. The new V40 R-Design, Volvo expects, will account for 10 per cent of the V40's overall sales.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan