Unveiled 2013 Mini John Cooper Works GP
Before the 2013 Mini John Cooper Works GP will be unveiled later this month at the Paris Motor Show, the automaker has released the images and specs of the hot hatch. The 1.6-litre 4-cylinder turbocharged engine producing 221PS of power and 260Nm of torque, which for brief spurts on overboost makes 281Nm, powers the 2013 Mini John Cooper Works GP. The fully adjustable suspension has an increased front camber which keep the tyres on the ground in a better manner while the ground clearance can also be decreased by 20mm with the help of the coilover setup. Mini claims that with all this enhancements, the car can go flat out from 0-100kmph in just 6.3 seconds.
Visual enhancements for the 2013 John Cooper GP include new lightweight 17-inch alloys, upgraded disc brakes and a full body aero kit. Inside the cabin, there are sporty red accent elements, Recaro chairs and alcantara trim. Sadly only 2,000 of these specimens will be built.
Starts Rs 38 Lakhs
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works