Unveiled 2013 Maserati GranCabrio MC
Ahead of its global launch at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, Maserati has lifted the wraps off its 2013 GranCabrio MC. Based on the GT platform, the MC borrows its front fascia from its coupe version and is 48mm longer than the GranCabrio and GranCabrio Sport versions. To provide it with more downforce, Maserati engineers had to redesign the rear spoiler. While the company is yet to release the powertrain details, speculations are rife that the GranCabrio MC will use the same 444PS engine as on the MC coupe. This engine will be mated to a 6-speed autobox.
Starts Rs 2.46 Crore
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?