Unveiled 2013 Maserati GranCabrio MC
Ahead of its global launch at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, Maserati has lifted the wraps off its 2013 GranCabrio MC. Based on the GT platform, the MC borrows its front fascia from its coupe version and is 48mm longer than the GranCabrio and GranCabrio Sport versions. To provide it with more downforce, Maserati engineers had to redesign the rear spoiler. While the company is yet to release the powertrain details, speculations are rife that the GranCabrio MC will use the same 444PS engine as on the MC coupe. This engine will be mated to a 6-speed autobox.
Starts Rs 2.46 Crore
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700