Unveiled 2013 Honda MSX125
Honda has unveiled its mini-bike, the MSX125. MSX stands for Mini Street Xtreme and it will be powered by a 4-stroke fuel injected 125cc engine mated to a 4-speed gearbox. But the essence behind MSX is that it is built for those who can't get their feet down on other Honda motorcycles. Cue? The 12-inch wheels. It has a steel frame chassis and comes with monoshock suspension at the rear and inverted forks upfront. It also has hydraulic disc brakes and low profile tyres. Honda says that the MSX125 is a fun motorcycle for beginners. The dampener â" it is not coming to India.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased