Unveiled 2013 Honda CBR400 range
Honda has finally unveiled its CBR 400 range ahead of the motorcycles' big debut at the Osaka Motorcycle Show 2013. Featuring body styles similar to the larger 500 range, the CBR400 will be Honda's affordable performance motorcycle aimed at emerging markets.
The CBR400 range uses the 500cc engine from the CBR500 with a reduced stroke which downsizes the capacity from 470cc to 400. Apart from the basic look, Honda is going the KTM way by sharing the chassis and architecture from the bigger 500. Expected to produce numbers in the region of 40PS/38Nm, the baby Ceeber will be up against the upcoming Ninja 300 and KTM 390 Duke. We expect an early 2014 launch for the CBR400 range in India.
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh