Unveiled 2013 Audi RS5 Cabriolet
Audi has unveiled its new RS5 Cabriolet. Apart from a convertible top which opens and closes in 15 and 17 seconds respectively, the RS5 Cabriolet gets a grey front spoiler, RS badging and 19-inch forged wheels made of aluminium, to differentiate it from its hard-top cousin. Audi is also offering customers an option to choose 21-inch wheels.
The RS5 Cabriolet has a 450PS 4.2-litre V8 FSI engine mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch S-Tronic gearbox. Quattro all-wheel drive is also standard with a 40:60 front/rear power ratio. Audi claims that the Cabriolet will hit 0-100kmph in just 4.9 seconds and top out at an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph. Customers can also choose to increase the speed limit to 280kmph.
Sales for the RS5 Cabriolet open in Germany next year. It will be priced at Rs 61.83 lakh excluding duties.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan