Unveiled 2012 BMW K1300S special edition
At the EICMA Show 2012, BMW will unveil its special edition K1300S. Called the '30 Jahre K-Modelle' this exclusive motorcycle marks the 30th anniversary of the K Series, the stint of which started in 1983 with the K100. Over the regular K1300, the special trim boasts of a new red, white and black paint theme with a tinted windsheild, ABS, tyre pressure monitor, on-board computer and electronically adjustable suspension. Also included are the HP footrests and shift assistant, heated grips and finally an Akrapovic exhaust. BMW is also offering customers the choice to supplement this motorcycle with their range of accessories, exception being the paint color.
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works