Union Budget 2018: Extension of 25% corporate tax benefit to organizations with turnover up to 250cr is a welcome move
The Union Budget just presented by the Arun Jaitley, the Finance Minister didn't seem to touch the automotive sector directly at all. But we you shall see soon, it did. The auto sector happens to be too large to be unaffected by changes elsewhere.
Suresh KV, country head, ZF India
The much awaited union budget presented by Finance Minister, Mr. Arun Jaitley shows immense promise for the country.
The huge push given to infrastructure in the Union budget by the government is a good move. Construction of 35000 km of highways under the Bharatmala project with highway construction to exceed 9000 km by end FY18 and the government has also allocated Rs 2.04 lakh crore for the Smart City Mission with 99 cities selected for development in FY19. These policy moves are set to increase employment opportunities and create demand for commercial vehicles & construction equipment.
Additionally, the extension of 25% corporate tax benefit to organizations with turnover up to 250Cr is also a welcome move.
All in all, we at ZF are looking forward to this financial year as this budget gives us the motivation to continue on our path of futuristic and sustainable growth.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh