UM opens sixth dealership in Delhi-NCR at Noida
UM Lohia Two Wheelers Pvt Ltd, the Indian arm of American motorcycle maker UM International, inaugurated its first dealership of Noida making it the company's sixth operational dealership in Delhi-NCR region. The dealership is located a tH-215, Sector-63, Noida was inaugurated by UM Lohia Two Wheelers VP Sunil Singh. The dealership spread over 2,800 sq ft includes a display space, service centre along with the entire range of UM accessories and apparel available. UM Lohia Two Wheelers now has 63 dealerships across India.
Speaking at the launch, Singh said, "It is a matter of pride for UM Motorcycles today as we are opening our first dealership in Noida and with that we have now six dealerships across Delhi-NCR. The rising popularity of our bikes in the National capital region encouraged us to open one more dealership". UM receently launched the UM Renegade Commando Classic and UM Renegade Commando Mojave Desert editions in the country. The company had earlier announced that it will open 36 new dealerships in the country by the end of 2017.
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?