UM Motorcycles India opens new dealership in Jaipur
UM Motorcycles India has opened a new dealership in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Named as Rider Zone, the facility is located at B-7, Sethi Colony, Govinda Marg in Rajapark.
The 2,000-square-foot dealership will display UM's current and upcoming motorcycles. The Renegade Commando and Renegade Sport S will be available for test rides, and bookings start from now. The service facility is located at 19, Sindhi Colony, also in Rajapark.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Rajeev Mishra, director, UM India, said that the North-West market has a strong demand for cruisers, and its motorcycles will cater to this."
The two motorcycles that are currently on sale in India - the Renegade Commando and the Renegade Sport S - are powered by a 279.5cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 25PS.
UM had initially showcased its motorcycles at the 2014 Auto Expo. After setting a joint venture with Lohia Auto, the company launched the Renegade Classic, Renegade Commando and the Renegade Sport S at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Prices of the Renegade Sport S, Renegade Commando and the Renegade Classic are Rs 1.49 lakh, Rs 1.59 lakh and Rs 1.69 lakh respectively. The UM factory is located at Lohia Auto's Kashipur facility in Uttarakhand.
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch