UM motorcycle owners complete first ROAR ride to Leh
UM Lohia Two Wheelers, the Indian arm of the American motorcycle maker UM International LLC, recently concluded a motorcycle tour of Ladakh with its customers. Named Hi-Land Quest, this was the first such tour for its club of UM motorcycle owners, Rebels On A Renegade (ROAR). The 15-day tour kicked off in Delhi, covering Manali, Sarchu, Leh, Hunder and concluded in Chandigarh after a total ride distance of 2,300km. ROAR has been operational for the last 10 months and has 18 chapters across the country. The club has been keeping active with fortnightly weekend rides. The ride initiatives are taken up by dealerships, which organise breakfast and overnight rides for customers twice a month.
ROAR group of UM motorcycle owners at Khardung La, Ladakh
ROAR has been building a lot of properties for its customers along with undertaking CSR activities involving members and communities around them, the company stated. UM Lohia Two-Wheelers CEO Rajeev Mishra said, "We were quite excited as it was our first long-distance expedition with ROAR. Not just the customers but we were also equally looking forward to test the durability of our motorcycles there along with the fact that it's the most breathtaking terrain on the planet." To know more about UM Motorcycles, read our first ride reviews of the 2017 UM Renegade Commando Classic and the 2017 UM Renegade Commando Mojave.
Starts Rs 1,71,651
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet