TWO riding school and track day Level 2 postponed
We regret to announce that the Level 2 of the Throttle Wide Open (TWO) riding school and track day, scheduled between October 1-2, 2016, has been postponed. This decision has been taken considering the development of the ongoing Cauvery water dispute between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. The upcoming track event was supposed to take place at the the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore. The new dates for the event will be updated on the official website as well as on OVERDRIVE.
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember
- ReviewBMW R 18 First Edition road test review