TWO riding school and track day Level 2 postponed
We regret to announce that the Level 2 of the Throttle Wide Open (TWO) riding school and track day, scheduled between October 1-2, 2016, has been postponed. This decision has been taken considering the development of the ongoing Cauvery water dispute between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. The upcoming track event was supposed to take place at the the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore. The new dates for the event will be updated on the official website as well as on OVERDRIVE.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700