Two Ducati Panigale V4 R delivered in Delhi, India
Adhering to the WSBK norms, the Panigale V4 R is powered by a 998cc Desmosedici Stradale R engine instead of the 1103cc 90-degree V4, However, the former puts out 221PS and 112Nm of torque. The cycle parts include mechanically adjustable race-grade Ohlins suspension on both ends. The all-aluminium swing arm comes with mechanical adjustment and an aluminium swingarm with an adjustable four-position axle for fine-tuning.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "We are very proud to deliver the first two units of the ultimate Panigale V4 R in India which is a testament to the success the brand has witnessed here. Panigale V4 R is the pinnacle of motorcycling. It's the ultimate road-legal race bike, perfect to serve the growing interest of riders who're riding on the racetrack and marks an important chapter in the superbike segment in India. With this, we welcome the riders to the Ducati family and are excited to witness the domination of the new Panigale V4 R at the racetracks in India."
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 23,50,000
Starts Rs 18,49,000
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- Honda Elevate: India-spec vs Japan-spec differences explained