TVS XL 100 moped launched in India at Rs 29,539
Following the launch of the new Apache RTR 200 and the new Victor, TVS Motor Company has also launched a four-stroke variant of the XL 100 moped. The TVS XL 100 will be sold in Tamil Nadu only for now, where the company says there is a strong demand.
The TVS XL 100 is powered by a four-stroke 99.7cc single-cylinder engine which is capable of producing 4.3PS/6.3Nm. The company claims that the moped can return a mileage of 67kmpl also achieve a top speed of 60kmph. The two-wheeler has a fuel tank capacity of 4-litres. It weighs 75kgs but has an impressive payload capacity of 130kgs.
The XL 100 will come under the same category as the XL Super and XL Heavy Duty. It is priced at Rs 29,539 (ex-showroom Tamil Nadu). The TVS XL 100 will be available in five colour options of red, green, blue, grey and black. Aesthetically there is no difference between the XL 100 and the XL Super.
J S Srinivasan, vice president, sales and service, TVS Motor Company said, "The all new four stroke moped TVS XL 100 has been designed to meet the evolving needs of today s customer and is one of the most affordable, reliable, easy to ride, powerful multi utility two wheelers in the market."
Starts Rs 43,044
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch