TVS to launch new 110cc / 125cc commuter motorcycle today
The TVS Motor Company is all set to launch a new motorcycle in India and speculation is that it could be a new 110cc or 125cc offering. TVS has been tight-lipped about the new launch and surprisingly, there aren't any spy images of the motorcycle, as well. We do, however, know that the new motorcycle will have an R moniker, going by the build-up to reveal.
TVS has been on a roll, lately. After launching the Apache RR 310 the company launched the NTorq125 and the RTR 160 in the market. This new motorcycle will be the fourth launch in succession and we are waiting to see what the Hosur based manufacturer has in store this time around.
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years
- NewsRoyal Enfield launches all-new riding jackets, priced from Rs 4,950 onward