TVS Smartphone service app launched in India
TVS Motor has launched a new smartphone service app for its present and prospective customers. This free app is currently available only on the Android platform with plans to introduce it to other mediums as well.
The TVS smartphone service allows the user to keep a track of his/her vehicle's fuel efficiency, book an appointment for service of their motorcycle and know more about the warranty as well as terms and conditions for the same. It also helps gives the customer a service history of their motorcycle as well as schedules. Moreover, customers can also check about the specifications of their vehicles through this app. Locating a dealer situated close to you is also possible through this app.
TVS says that they are taking customer feedback about this app and new features will be added from time to time.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030