TVS Smartphone service app launched in India
TVS Motor has launched a new smartphone service app for its present and prospective customers. This free app is currently available only on the Android platform with plans to introduce it to other mediums as well.
The TVS smartphone service allows the user to keep a track of his/her vehicle's fuel efficiency, book an appointment for service of their motorcycle and know more about the warranty as well as terms and conditions for the same. It also helps gives the customer a service history of their motorcycle as well as schedules. Moreover, customers can also check about the specifications of their vehicles through this app. Locating a dealer situated close to you is also possible through this app.
TVS says that they are taking customer feedback about this app and new features will be added from time to time.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?