TVS Jupiter scooter sales cross 2 million mark within 4 years
TVS Motor Company has announced that its popular scooter, TVS Jupiter has registered sales of 2 million units within four years of its launch. The 110cc TVS Jupiter which was launched in 2013 has won multiple accolades over the past four years, the company stated. In early 2016, TVS Jupiter was the fastest scooter to reach the sales of 1 million sales in just 30 months. The TVS Jupiter comes powered by a 110.9cc all-aluminium construction engine that produces 7.99PS at 7,500rpm and 8Nm at 5,500rpm. The Jupiter also comes with TVS patented Econometer, which informs riders if they are in 'Eco' or 'Power' mode. TVS had also recently launched the TVS Jupiter Classic Edition to latch on the ongoing trend of retro-styled two-wheelers. The TVS Jupiter competes with the Hero Maestro Edge and the Honda Activa.
TVS had recently launched a Classic Edition of the Jupiter.
Commenting on 2 million sales of the TVS Jupiter, vice-president (marketing), commuter motorcycles, scooters and corporate brand for TVS Motor Company, Aniruddha Haldar, said, "TVS Jupiter has the distinction of being the first scooter to reach this milestone in a short span of four years. This milestone is special as we now have 20 lakh happy customers in the TVS Jupiter family".
Starts Rs 54,349
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works