TVS Scooty Zest is the 2015 CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE Scooter Of The Year
Scooters were always perceived as convenient means of transportation and not exactly fun rides. The Scooty Zest has taken that notion and buried it for good. Billed as a perfect ride for the ladies, this wee scooter had the entire jury on its side.
The Zest gets the familiar 110c engine from the Wego and Jupiter, but in a more lithe frame. TVS claims that this scooter is one of the fastest in the country up to 60kmph - we don't dispute that. It is also one of the most affordable scooters in the mix which had the.
Girly market positioning aside, the Zest has our vote and we're not afraid to go screaming that out loud like little girls.
More from OVERDRIVE on the TVS Scooty Zest:
Read all about the CNBC TV18 OVERDRIVE award winners in the other categories:
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 54,349
Starts Rs 59,925
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser customers in Japan to sign no-resell undertaking, bookings suspended