TVS Radeon crosses 1 lakh sales mark within 7 months of its launch
TVS introduced the Radeon in the Indian market seven months ago and since then TVS has sold over lakh units of the commuter motorcycle.
Commenting on the milestone, Aniruddha Haldar, vice president (Marketing) commuter motorcycles, scooters and corporate brand, TVS Motor Company, said, "TVS Radeon has been developed based on extensive customer understanding, which is deeply embedded in the motorcycle's usage-led design. Over the past months, TVS Radeon has witnessed tremendous response from customers as well as received critical acclaim and multiple awards. TVS Radeon has stood for the 'buland' values and ambitions of an Indian man and its start has been nothing short of that. The motorcycle, with its stylish appearance and superior handling, has significantly upped the choice available for the everyday commuters."
The TVS Radeon is powered by a 110cc air-cooled engine that produces 8.4PS at 7000RPM and 8.7Nm of torque at 5000RPM. The motorcycle priced at Rs. 52,372 ex-showroom Mumbai and rivals against the Bajaj Platina 110, Honda Livo and the Hero Passion Pro 110.
Recently, TVS updated their Apache series of motorcycles with supermoto ABS and the TVS Victor was launched with a combined braking system.
Starts Rs 58,992
Starts Rs 59,802
Starts Rs 64,990
Starts Rs 69,422
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
Starts Rs 54,042
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant