TVS Radeon 110cc commuter motorcycle launched in India at Rs 48,400
The TVS Motor Company has launched a new 110cc motorcycle in India, the Radeon at Rs 48,400. The bike has been designed for what the company calls the discerning, productive Indian. The company says that the said customer resides in small towns across India.
The Radeon is powered by a 109.7cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 8.4PS at 7,000rpm and 8.7Nm at 5,000rpm. The claimed fuel economy is 69.3kmpl. While the engine is similar to other 110cc TVS offerings, the Radeon uses a new single downtube frame with the engine as a stressed member.
TVS says that the seat has been designed to ensure comfort over long distances. Extensive work has gone into getting the length and width of the seat right. The telescopic suspension and 5-step adjustable, twin shock absorbers have also been tuned to offer a good balance between ride quality and handling, adds TVS.
The Radeon is the first motorcycle in the segment to get Synchronized Braking Technology or SBT as TVS calls it. The bike runs on 18-inch wheels shod with Durable Grip tyres for enhanced grip and longevity, according to TVS.
The TVS Radeon is available in four colour options and comes with a five-year warranty.
Starts Rs 58,992
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant