TVS Racing announces schedule for TVS Women's One Make Race selection
TVS Racing has announced the dates for the training and selection rounds of their TVS Women's One Make Race series for 2018. Two selection rounds will be held - one at Meco Kartopia in Bangalore on the 17th of March, and the second at iMax Wadala in Mumbai on the 25th of March. The selection rounds will begin at 8am.
While the entry is free to the training and selection rounds, interested women candidates need to possess a valid motorcycle rider's license. Candidates also need to wear full face helmets that feature a double D securing system, and meet DOT and ECE certification. Riding suits are available at the venue, however are in limited supply, so will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
The trainers and selectors at the event include Harry Sylvester, K. Jagan Kumar, KY. Ahmed, S. Kannan and Aishwarya Pissay.
The 10 fastest women will be selected to compete in the 2018 edition of the championship.
To register click here: http://www.tvsracing.com/tvs-womens-one-make-racing.aspx
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions