TVS Ntorq drum brake variant launched at Rs 58,252
The TVS Motor Company has launched a new base variant for its popular TVS Ntorq 125 scooter. This version gets a drum brake and misses out on equipment like an engine kill switch, USB charger and underseat storage light. It is priced at Rs 58,252 (ex-showroom, Delhi), giving buyers a saving of Rs 1,648. This difference increases to Rs 3,700 in Mumbai.
Other than this, the scooter remains unchanged. The TVS Ntorq 125 has the most powerful engine in the segment. Its 124.79cc engine produces 9.4PS at 7, 000rpm and 10.5Nm at 10,500rpm. It also has the largest boot at 22 litres.
The Ntorq also comes with quite a few segment firsts. The highlight is the digital instrument cluster that displays a wide range of information. Besides speed, you can view engine oil temperature, 0-60 kmph time, top speed, average speed and lap timing as well. The TVS Ntorq125 also offers Bluetooth connectivity which allows you to pair your phone to the instrument panel, which then displays incoming call details. By means of the TVS Ntorq125 Android app, the rider will also be able to view navigation information on the instrument cluster.
So it is no surprise that the company has sold over one lakh units of the Ntorq within seven months of its launch. The TVS Ntorq competes with the likes of the Hero Destini 125, Suzuki Burgman Street 125, Honda Grazia 125 and Suzuki Access 125 .
Starts Rs 64,310
Starts Rs 73,912
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 77,900
Starts Rs 65,975
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each