TVS Ntorq 125cc scooter gets an option of a new Matte Silver colour in India
TVS Ntorq 125cc scooter gets a new matte Silver colour on offer in India to celebrate its 'scooter of the year' title. The Ntorq scooter is available in six other colours as well - matte yellow, white and red, and gloss red, grey and blue.
The Ntorq is powered by a 125cc engine producing 9.4PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm. The scooter has a claimed top speed of 95kmph. Ntorq features telescopic suspensions in the front and a mono-shock at the back. The scooter gets a 220mm disc brake in the front and drum brakes in the back.
TVS also launched the drum brake variant of the TVS Ntorq earlier this year for the price of Rs 58,252 ex-showroom.
Features such as all-digital instrument cluster with blue-tooth connectivity are on offer. The instrument cluster also displays engine oil temperature, 0-60 kmph time, top speed, average speed and lap timing as well.
Starts Rs 65,975
Starts Rs 64,310
Starts Rs 73,912
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 77,900
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application