TVS Motor Company sold 2.43 lakh units of two-wheelers in July 2020
Indian two-wheeler major TVS Motor Company has announced its sales performance for July 2020, which mentions a total sales of 2.43 lakh units of two-wheelers, an 8.23 per cent decline compared to July 2019 sales of 2.65 lakh units. On a more positive front, TVS has registered a growth of 27 per cent in July 2020 with a total sales of 2,52,744 units as against 1,98,387 units in June 2020. The domestic two-wheeler sales performance for the company was 1,89,647 units in July 2020 against 2,08,489 units in July 2019.
The company mentioned, sales for motorcycle stood at 106,062 units in July 2020 as against 108,210 units in July 2019 while that of scooters was 78,603 units in July 2020 as against 105,199 units in July 2019. In terms of exports, the company registered sales of 62,389 units in the month of July 2020 as against 69,994 units in July 2019. Two-wheeler exports registered sales of 54,141 units in July 2020 as against 57,190 units in July 2019. Also in the three-wheeler space, TVS sold 8,956 units in July 2020 as against 13,786 units in July 2019.
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport
- NewsNissan Magnite launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite India launch, prices, specifications, features, engines, mileage, interiors
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year