TVS Motor Company has sold more than 4 million units of Apache globally
Indian two-wheeler major TVS Motor Company has made recorded a milestone performance with its popular Apache model range. The company has sold more than 4 million units around the world, since its launch that took place in 2005. To commemorate this feat, the company has created the longest chequered flag spanning a length of 957 feet. This flag consists of over 2,000 images of Apache customers, which has helped the company set the record in the Asia Book of Records and India Book of Records for creating the longest chequered flag at its TVS Mysore Factory.
"It is a momentous day for us at TVS Motor Company, as we achieve the 4 million global sales milestone for our premium motorcycle brand, TVS Apache. Over the years, young and aspirational riders have shown keen interest in performance-oriented, premium motorcycles. As a result, the TVS Apache brand has garnered immense popularity amongst motorcycle enthusiasts globally. The platform of Apache motorcycles showcases the company's technological prowess, using years of experience and racing pedigree. With a range of motorcycles from 160cc to 310cc, our focus on premiumisation has resulted in us offering many segment-first features and best-in-class technologies to our customers including the RT-Fi engine tech, GTT (Glide Through Technology), Ride Modes, SmartXonnect, and Slipper Clutch." commented, K.N. Radhakrishnan, Director & Chief Executive Officer, TVS Motor Company.
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
Starts Rs 85,686
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector