TVS Motor Company extends free service and warranty timelines
India two-wheeler brand TVS Motor Company has announced an extension on the free service as well as the warranty timelines for all its customers as a support during the ongoing situation of COVID19. The company mentioned that free service of vehicles that was due between March and April, 2020, which was redeemable till June 2020, has been now extended to July 31, 2020. Also, the for vehicles where warranty was expiring between March 1 and April 30, 2020, which was redeemable till June 2020, has been now extended to July 31, 2020.
In other news, TVS Motor Company resumed operations in a phased manner at its factories in Hosur, Mysuru, and Nalagarh. TVS mentions, The market is opening up gradually post the lockdown, and we are witnessing a positive uptake in both domestic retail as well as exports. The company faced supply chain constraints in June, however, the company has undertaken various countermeasures, some of which have started yielding results in June itself. The company is expecting to overcome these in the month of July.
During the first quarter of the current financial year, TVS' two-wheeler sales were 2.55 lakh units as against sales of 8.84 lakh units in the first quarter FY 19-20. Three-wheelers of the company registered sales of 0.11 lakh units in the first quarter of the current year as against 0.39 lakh units in the first quarter of FY 19-20
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions