TVS Jupiter special edition launched in India at Rs 52,652
TVS has released a special edition Jupiter in India in a striking brown colour - yup, that's how they put it. The scooter celebrates one year in the Indian market with a special sticker across the front apron. It is available across all TVS dealerships in the country and at a premium of Rs 2,000 over the regular Jupiter (Rs 50,652, ex-Mumbai).
Apart from the changes listed above, the new TVS Jupiter has beige inner panels and a 'Dura Cool' seat which TVS claims retains lesser heat than the usual seats. The latter keeps the seat cool by as much as 10 per cent compared to a regular saddle. There are no mechanical changes to the Jupiter and it retains the much-acclaimed 8PS/8Nm engine which claims 62kmpl fuel efficiency. The special edition will continue to sell alongside the regular variant.
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the TVS Jupiter
Starts Rs 54,349
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 50,273
Starts Rs 52,702
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector