TVS Jupiter launched in Pune at Rs 46,354
About a week back, on September 16, TVS had launched their fourth scooter, the Jupiter. It was launched in Chennai, priced at Rs.44,200 ex-showroom Delhi. TVS has now launched it in Pune, Maharashtra, priced at Rs.46,354 ex-showroom.
The Jupiter is built on the Wego platform, but is bigger than the Wego. It gets twin city lamps and LED tail lamps. Power comes from the same single cylinder aluminium 110cc engine that fuels the Wego. It produces 8PS of power and 8Nm of torque. TVS claims a fuel economy figure of 62kmpl.
Other features include 12" black alloys, external fuel filler at the rear (fuel capacity 5 litres), a full face helmet storage space under its seat (17 litres), stainless steel muffler guard and a mobile charging point. TVS has also provided pass lights, and an 'Econometer' that allows riders to choose between eco and power modes.
Four colour options are available, namely Titanium Grey, Mercury White, Midnight Black and Volcano Red.
Starts Rs 54,349
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?