TVS iQube 50,000 units since its launch in May 2022
Since the debut of its lineup of scooters in May 2022, TVS iQube electric scooters have acquired over 50,000 new customers, which is the company's largest milestone.
TVS Motor Co. has sold 50,000 vehicles within nine months after starting delivery. This is a significant accomplishment for the business, which was among the first well-known two-wheeler producers to introduce an electric car to the Indian market.
The 3.4kWh battery in the iQube base model increases range to 100km. The top-tier St version receives an even larger 5.1kWh pack, increasing the range to 140km.
The iQube has a full-LED lighting system and a full-colour TFT instrument cluster with TVS' SmartXonnect feature. Through Bluetooth, it is possible to link the display to a smartphone and have access to a variety of data, including ride statistics, remote battery range, and geo fence. Additionally, this console has navigational features and displays notifications of incoming calls and messages. It's interesting that the iQube features a Q-Park option for simpler parking.
Starts Rs 98,564
Starts Rs 1,10,149
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599