TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection launched in India at Rs 1.07 lakh
TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection (EFI) in India at a price of Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V features a twin-spray twin-port EFI technology. This system ensures better driveability, quicker throttle response, and a reduction in emissions for the Apache RTR 200 with fuel injection. The Apache RTR 200 Fi4V engine produces 21PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm, same as those on the carburetted version. This takes the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V to 100kmph in 3.9 seconds. TVS Motor Company claims a top speed of 129 kmph. TVS has already begun accepting bookings for the Apache RTR 200 Fi4V in select cities.
Minor aesthetic tweaks separate the EFI version from the standard carburetted Apache RTR 200 4V. These include a small visor atop the headlamp, which TVS calls a 'royal crown flyscreen'. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will be available in Pearl White and Matte Yellow, the company stated. We had tested the carb version last year and came away impressed. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will compete with the KTM 200 Duke, KTM RC200, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the Yamaha FZ25.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,72,749
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS gets two new colour options, Metallo Silver and Orange Ember