TVS Apache RTR 160 and RTR 180 get matte red colour option
TVS Motor Company has launched a matte red finish option for the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the TVS Apache RTR 180 models. The new colour option is available at all dealerships and is priced Rs 1,000 over the standard variants of the two models. The new matte red finish on the fuel tank, front fender, headlight and engine cowl, as well as rear body panels.To distinguish the two, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets red rim stickers, while the TVS Apache RTR 180 sports white rim stickers. Other than the new paint option, the motorcycles are mechanically identical to their respective standard variants.
The TVS Apache RTR 160 comes powered by an air-cooled 160cc single cylinder engine which produces 15.2PS/13.1 Nm, while the RTR 180 has a 177cc single cylinder that produces 18PS/16NM. The TVS Apache RTR 180 also has the option of ABS, however, the matte red option is not available on the ABS version. The Apache RTR 160 will cost Rs 76,575 (ex-showroom, Delhi) while the RTR 180 without ABS will cost Rs 80,543 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the matte red finish option. The RTR 160 is expected to get an update soon. We have already spotted this new motorcycle being tested.
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 85,686
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base