TVS Apache RTR 160 and 180 launched, prices start from Rs 1.17 lakh
The pricing of the 2022 TVS Apache RTR 160 is Rs 1,17,790 for the Drum model, Rs 1,21,290 for the Disc model, and Rs 1,24,590 for the Disc model with connectivity features. There is only one type of the 2022 Apache RTR 180 available, and it costs Rs 1,30,590.
These new motorcycles have updated design elements and appear more stylish and contemporary. A new LED headlight and a pair of taillights are added to both motorcycles. Bulb replacement for the turn indicators is ongoing. The upgraded instrument cluster for the Apache RTR 160 and Apache RTR 180 adds Bluetooth connection to the list of functions. Three riding modes are also available for the bikes: urban, rainy, and sport.
The same 160cc single-cylinder, two-valve, air-cooled engine that powers the Apache RTR 160 generates 16.04PS at 8400 rpm and a maximum torque of 13.9 Nm at 7000 rpm. This engine is coupled with a five-speed transmission. On the other hand, the Apache RTR 180's 180cc single-cylinder, two-valve air-cooled engine produces 17.02PS at 8500 rpm and a maximum torque of 15.5 Nm at 7000 rpm. The gearbox for this motor also has five speeds.
The RTR 180 only comes in two colours, black and blue, whereas the RTR 160 comes in five colours: blue, red, black, grey, and white.
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 1,27,853
Starts Rs 1,26,921
Starts Rs 1,06,687
Starts Rs 85,686
Starts Rs 1,49,000
Starts Rs 99,200
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor