TVS Apache RR 310 is expected to be positioned at a competitive price point
The upcoming TVS Apache RR 310, or the Akula as it was named in its concept days is all set to be launched on December 6, 2017. We know that it's been a long time coming but from what we've gathered, the TVS Apache RR 310 should be quite an interesting motorcycle.
It is, after all, TVS' first, fully faired motorcycle and also the one with the highest engine displacement. From what we know so far, the TVS Apache RR 310 will use the BMW-developed engine that powers the BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS. The 313cc motor produces 34PS at 9,500rpm and 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine is paired to a six-speed gearbox.
The styling has been the talking point and a stream of spy pictures and videos have surfaced on the internet, creating quite a buzz around the motorcycle. From what we can understand after looking at the spy pics, the Apache RR 310 will get dual LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs. The tail lamp is also an LED unit.
As far as pricing is concerned, the Apache RR 310 is expected to slot in between the Rs 1.6 lakh to Rs 2.2 lakh mark. The range, we've guessed is wide and there are a number of bikes that the TVS Apache RR 310 will have in its crosshairs. While the primary target is the KTM RC 390 and KTM RC 200, the Apache RR 310 will also go up against the likes of the KTM 250 Duke, Mahindra Mojo and the Bajaj Dominar 400.
What should be the ideal price band for the TVS Apache RR 310? Leave a comment below and let us know.
Image source: Maxabout.com
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 2,45,000
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 1,96,768
Starts Rs 2,48,075
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector