TVS announces new paint schemes for Apache RTR160 and Phoenix
Keeping in mind the festive season in India, TVS has launched new colour schemes for its Apache RTR 160 and Phoenix motorcycles. The dual tone Alpine White colour and new graphics are exclusive to the Phoenix while the Apache 160 now gets five single tone colours including the new white one which was earlier the trademark of the RTR 180. The Apache and Phoenix with this new paint job are available across all TVS outlets in India.
This is just a cosmetic change and both the bikes continue with their respective powertrains. The Apache RTR 160 boasts of a 159.7cc engine which makes 15.5PS of power and 13.1Nm of torque. A 11PS 125cc engine powers the Phoenix. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed transmission. There has been no change in the price though with the Phoenix disc brake variant retailing for Rs 54,700 and the Apache RTR 160 at Rs 66,250, ex-Mumbai.
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works