TVS announces new paint schemes for Apache RTR160 and Phoenix
Keeping in mind the festive season in India, TVS has launched new colour schemes for its Apache RTR 160 and Phoenix motorcycles. The dual tone Alpine White colour and new graphics are exclusive to the Phoenix while the Apache 160 now gets five single tone colours including the new white one which was earlier the trademark of the RTR 180. The Apache and Phoenix with this new paint job are available across all TVS outlets in India.
This is just a cosmetic change and both the bikes continue with their respective powertrains. The Apache RTR 160 boasts of a 159.7cc engine which makes 15.5PS of power and 13.1Nm of torque. A 11PS 125cc engine powers the Phoenix. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed transmission. There has been no change in the price though with the Phoenix disc brake variant retailing for Rs 54,700 and the Apache RTR 160 at Rs 66,250, ex-Mumbai.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?