Turtle Wax and Bosch Car Services team up in India
Turtle Wax and Bosch Car Services (BCS), a network of independent multi-brand automotive workshops operating in collaboration with the renowned and dependable Bosch brand, have established a strategic alliance to progress in the car care area.
This joint venture combines Turtle Wax's decades of experience as the most inventive auto care brand with BCS's focus on meeting the rising need for professional multi-brand vehicle repair. As a result of this partnership, all 500+ BCS dealer networks in India will provide Turtle Wax's full line of automobile detailing products.
Customers of BCS across the network may now take advantage of the expert results provided by Turtle Wax's best-in-class detailing products across its DIY (Do-It-Yourself) and DIFM (Do-It-For-Me) portfolio.
Turtle Wax aims to preserve automobiles from the harsh Indian climate and make them look amazing with its unique Professional series, Hybrid Solutions Ceramic line, and Quick & Easy range, which is popular with detailers and amateur users alike.
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again