Triumph recalls certain motorcycles for faulty ECUs
Triumph Motorcycles is recalling the Bonneville, Bonneville T100, Tiger 800, Tiger 800XC, Rocket III Roadster, America, Rocket III Touring, Scrambler, Speedmaster, Thruxton, Thunderbird Storm and the Thunderbird. The motorcycles are being recalled for a faulty ECU. The ECU in question may cause an 'unintended activation' of the injector which in turn may cause the engine to either not start or if it is already in motion, to lose ignition in one cylinder. In the UK, Triumph has so far recalled around 256 motorcycles and the owners have been contacted individually to bring their steeds to the workshop.
Triumph India in the meanwhile has confirmed that none of the motorcycles sold here fall under the specific VINs. Identified VINs are still in Triumph's stockyards and will be fixed before being sold.
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh