Triumph Motorcycles' first Indian dealership opens in Bangalore
About two months after entering India, British Motorcycle brand Triumph Motorcycles opened its first showroom cum service centre in the country in Bangalore.
In November, Triumph had launched a range of 10 motorcycles starting from the Triumph priced at Rs 5.7 lakh (ex-showroom) with the range-topping Rocket III priced at Rs 20 lakh. The entire range will be available at the showroom.
We rode the Bonneville in India and were quite impressed by the entry-level Triumph motorcycle. Here are the.
Triumph India officials at the opening of the Bangalore showroom
Triumph Motorcycles have tied up with Keerthi Motors in Bangalore and the showroom is located on St Marks Road.The new dealership will be an ultra-modern showroom integrated with an after-sales service facility. The showroom will have an array of Triumph merchandise which includes riding gear, accessories and memorabilia.
Speaking at the opening, Triumph Motorcycles India managing director Vimal Sumbly said, "With the launch of Triumph Motorcycles in Bangalore, we are committed to setting new benchmarks in providing high quality service experience to our brand enthusiasts and prospects in India."
Starts Rs 12,15,800
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser customers in Japan to sign no-resell undertaking, bookings suspended