Triumph Motorcycles launches official used motorcycle programme in India
Premium British two-wheeler brand Triumph Motorcycles has officially launched its used motorcycle programme, called Triumph Approved. With this initiative, Triumph would primarily target first-time buyers and will also offer suitable finance options to them.
The company will cover these motorcycles with an unlimited kilometres warranty for one year from the date of purchase. Other benefits will include a Triumph Approved Certificate, Roadside Assistance (RSA) for one year, vehicle service & ownership history, valid PUC along with finance and facilitation for transfer of ownership. The Triumph motorcycles that will be sold through this program will be checked, evaluated and serviced before entering the program, ensuring a stress-free ownership experience for the new buyer.
"We continuously put efforts to come up with innovative and practical ideas to assist our customers. The program has been introduced the basis of our customers' demand for an official pre-owned motorcycle business. With this program, we aim to attract new customers and enable them to own their dream Triumph at an attractive price point, one-year warranty and ensured required technical checks for a smoother experience. This program will open doors for more customers to be a part of the Triumph family and experience the brand and its motorcycles." commented, Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet