Triumph Motorcycles India opens its 16th dealership at Mangalore
Triumph Motorcycles India has inaugurated its newest dealership in the country at Mangalore, in Karnataka. This dealership under the banner of Keerthi Triumph becomes the British motorcycle maker's 16th in India. The new Triumph Motorcycles dealership is located on the Bangalore-Mangalore Highway in Padil, Mangalore. The dealership also marks the company's foray into the tier-2 market in the southern part of the country. Triumph recently completed four years in India, and claims to have a base of 4,500 customers here.
Keerthi Triumph dealer principal Sanjay M and Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly at the inauguration
Speaking at the inauguration, Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly said, "We are suitably excited that the opening of this ultra-modern dealership coincides with us on the verge of entering our 5th year. Tier 2 markets are a strong focus for us and you'll see many more exciting developments from us in these unexplored markets soon," he stated. The tier-2 market could play a big role in popularising the British brand which has also entered into a non-equity partnership with Bajaj Auto to develop mid-range motorcycles for international markets.
Along with Mangalore, the current dealership network includes New Delhi, Jaipur, Gurugram, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kochi and Kolkata.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch